Southern Oregon Rehabilitation Center & Clinics (SORCC)
Psychiatry (Mental Health Clinic)
Psychiatry supports the SORCC’s mission by:
- Providing comprehensive psychiatric assessment and treatment planning for Veterans.
- Providing psychiatric consultation for SORCC residents.
- Providing an array of referral services for Veterans’ needs.
Scope of Service
The Mental Health Services provides a wide range of diagnostic and treatment services for veterans and families experiencing the full range of psychiatric disorders. A majority of patients are diagnosed with complex, chronic illnesses with multiple diagnoses including medical problems.
- Psychiatrists and psychiatric nurse practitioners provide psychiatric consultation for, and work in close collaboration with, the primary care providers. For both outpatients and SORCC residents, this ensures the coordination of treatment services for each Veteran.
- The treatment plan is based on the initial assessment. Individuals and families are encouraged to participate in developing their treatment plans.
- Treatment services include medication management, and access through referral to other groups and programs in the SORCC. The referral process to programs within the SORCC (such as for substance abuse) and in the community is an integral and crucial aspect of the treatment.
- Bldgs 239 and 240
- 541-826-2111 Ext. 3476
- 800-809-8725 Ext. 3476
Hours of Operation
- Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm