Southern Oregon Rehabilitation Center & Clinics (SORCC)
Veterans Affairs Employee Association
What is the VAEA?
We are NOT an association for the Veterans.We represent all VA employees, CBOC employees
VISN 20 employees and the VA Cemetary employees
WE ARE THE EMPLOYEE MORALE COMMITTEE!!
The goal of the VAEA is:
- To assist in stimulating morale among ALL VA employees of the Veterans Affairs, VA SORCC, CBOC employees, VISN 20 employees and VA Cemetary employees.
- Plan, organize, sponsor, and conduct social recreational, athletic, and welfare activities of any and all kinds for the benefit of said employees.
- To promote the welfare of its members by aiding and encouraging their participation in cultural, educational, physical, social and related activities.
- To provide a method for the collection, safekeeping and disbursement of funds provided by the members and from activities conducted by the Association for the welfare and benefit of its members.
• Ice Cream socials for our members only
• Games and off-station family outings!
• Pizza Parties for members only
• Halloween costume contest
• Art Show for Employees
• Bear Hotel-Family Day
• Sno-Cones for Members
April 16th-Membership Drive! $5.00 includes membership and lunch. VA SORCC Theater from noon-1:00 PM
Discounted Tickets for Entertainment:
Six Flags-Click Six Flags then log into the site with the username: sorccDK and password: SixFlags7
(Password is Numeric & Case Sensitive)
to buy tickets with substantial savings off the main gate price. This online benefit program offers not only substantial savings, but allows you to "print and go" so you have your ticket in hand when you get to the park with no waiting in line to purchase tickets. To see 2013 hours click on Calendar.
2012 Board Members
President: Mary Hannah x 3254
Secretary: Linda Hardy x3647
Treasurer: Mary Chisum x7494
Events Planner 1st Chairperson: Candace Harris x 3208
Fundraiser Planner 2nd Chairperson:
Representatives are needed from each service:
Representatives help by selling Raffle tickets for their service and give advice on event planning-ideas!
If you would like to attend a meeting, be a representative or just see what we do we meet:
The third Wednesday of each month in the Cascade Conference Room Bldg 201- Rm 273 at 2:00 PM
JOIN US TODAY!