VA » Health Care » Southern Oregon Rehabilitation Center & Clinics (SORCC) » Features
Southern Oregon Rehabilitation Center & Clinics (SORCC)
- Virtualy Expanding Veterans Access to Care
- We are dedicated to providing the safest environment for our Veterans and staff. Although the tool of bringing video to where a Veterans is located has been around for some time.
- VA SORCC is Ready for Coronavirus
- beginning Monday March 23rd VASORCC will be performing drive-through health screenings. All Veterans, employees, visitors, volunteers and contractors will be screened before entering VA SORCC
- MIA PFC Dale W. Ross Comes Home to Rest
- Ross remains will be buried alongside his mother and three brothers on September 7, 2019 at 11:00 am at Memory Gardens, 1395 Arnold Lane, Medford Oregon with full military honors.
- Cans for Veterans
- “CANS for VETS” was a creative idea that has resulted in reducing trash while at the same time, providing extra funds for Veteran’s programs at VA SORCC in White City, Oregon.
- Public Hearing for Enhanced-Use Lease 1/29/2019
- The below public hearing notice scheduled for December 5, 2018 has been rescheduled to January 29,2019. VA Medical Centers nationwide will have full service operations tomorrow.
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. A Day of Service
- Dr. King once described the life of the black American as "sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination." In some cities, blacks were forced to sit in the back of public buses.
- VA SORCC Physical Therapist
- A Physical therapists and Physical therapy assistants are health care professionals helping individuals maintain, restore, and improve movement, activity, and functioning, enhancing health.
- Southern Oregon Veterans Stand-Down Cancelled
- Southern Oregon Veterans Stand-Down and Employment Fair cancelled Wednesday, September 13, 2017 10:00am to 2:00pm VA SORCC | 8495 Crater Lake Hwy | White City, OR. With the AQI (air quality index) at 70
- Mental Health Summit 2017
- As the Community, Mental Health Summit celebrates its 5th year, VA facilities across the national VHA Healthcare System continue to foster partnerships and collaboration with community stakeholders
- Volunteer Drivers Needed
- Do you like to drive? Do you like to help others? Then the VA Southern Oregon Rehabilitation Center & Clinics (VA SORCC) needs YOU! The VA SORCC is looking for dedicated community members to serve as volunteers