VA » Health Care » Southern Oregon Rehabilitation Center & Clinics (SORCC) » Features
Southern Oregon Rehabilitation Center & Clinics (SORCC)
- Cans for Veterans
- “CANS for VETS” was a creative idea that has resulted in reducing trash while at the same time, providing extra funds for Veteran’s programs at VA SORCC in White City, Oregon.
- Public Hearing for Enhanced-Use Lease 1/29/2019
- The below public hearing notice scheduled for December 5, 2018 has been rescheduled to January 29,2019. VA Medical Centers nationwide will have full service operations tomorrow.
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. A Day of Service
- Dr. King once described the life of the black American as "sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination." In some cities, blacks were forced to sit in the back of public buses.
- VA SORCC Physical Therapist
- A Physical therapists and Physical therapy assistants are health care professionals helping individuals maintain, restore, and improve movement, activity, and functioning, enhancing health.
- Southern Oregon Veterans Stand-Down Cancelled
- Southern Oregon Veterans Stand-Down and Employment Fair cancelled Wednesday, September 13, 2017 10:00am to 2:00pm VA SORCC | 8495 Crater Lake Hwy | White City, OR. With the AQI (air quality index) at 70
- Mental Health Summit 2017
- As the Community, Mental Health Summit celebrates its 5th year, VA facilities across the national VHA Healthcare System continue to foster partnerships and collaboration with community stakeholders
- Volunteer Drivers Needed
- Do you like to drive? Do you like to help others? Then the VA Southern Oregon Rehabilitation Center & Clinics (VA SORCC) needs YOU! The VA SORCC is looking for dedicated community members to serve as volunteers
- We've Re-Designed Our Entire Website for You!
- Our new look is designed to help you easily and quickly access information with intuitive and easy-to-use navigation. This redesign is based on feedback from Veterans and VA facilities around the country.
- Welcome Dr. Kimberly Schlievert
- Please welcome Dr. Kimberly Schlievert to the VA Southern Oregon Rehabilitation Center and Clinics (SORCC) in White City. Dr. Schlievert currently performs Compensation and Pension (C&P) examinations for Veterans that request an evaluation for psychiatric service connection, such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), or depression. She holds a PhD in Clinical Psychology, an AA in Nursing.
- VA Announces New SORCC Director
- VA Northwest Health Network Announces New Director Southern Oregon Rehabilitation Center and Clinics