VA » Health Care » Southern Oregon Rehabilitation Center & Clinics (SORCC) » Features
Southern Oregon Rehabilitation Center & Clinics (SORCC)
- Get Educated, Motivated and Vaccinated.
- Offering COVID-19 vaccine to all Veterans, their spouses, Caregivers of Veterans, Surviving Spouse of a Veteran or Recipients of Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Department of Veterans Affairs benefits.
- Beneficiary Travel Reimbursement
- Veterans, caregivers, and beneficiaries who are eligible for reimbursement of mileage and other travel expenses to and from approved health care appointments can now enter claims in the new BTSSS
- COVID-19 Message from Dr. Kameron Leigh Matthews
- So many of us, particularly from communities of color, are seeing or experiencing the unequal effect of the virus on our family and neighborhoods. We question what is happening and how it could have gotten this bad.
- 35th Observance of Martin Luther King Jr.
- Monday, Jan. 18, 2021, marks the nation's 35th observance of the legal holiday honoring slain civil rights leader and Nobel Peace Prize winner Martin Luther King Jr. On November 2, 1983.
- VA SORCC Anticipating Arrival of COVID Vaccine
- VA SORCC anticipates receiving COVID-19 vaccine in the next round of distributions to be announced soon. In anticipation of the vaccine’s arrival, VA SORCC has been formulating a plan to notify enrolled Veterans.
- COVID-19 Surge
- As Jackson county COVID numbers continue to rise, Southern Oregon Rehabilitation Center and Clinics (SORCC) already has plans in place to protect our Veterans and our employees.
- Thanksgiving and COVID-19
- Thanksgiving is fast approaching and with COVID-19 increasing in most parts of the country, millions of Americans will break with tradition this year to celebrate in ways that we hope will keep us all safe and healthy.
- History of Veterans Day
- President Gerald Rudolph Ford Jr. signed Public Law 94-97 (89 Stat. 479), which returned the annual observance of Veterans Day to its original date of November 11, beginning in 1978.
- Stress Management Resources During COVID-19
- Stress occurs when we feel a situation, event, threat, or challenge may exceed our ability or resources. Stress increases when a situation is new, unpredictable, or changes quickly.
- White Ribbon Campaign
- Southern Oregon Rehabilitation Center and Clinics is proud to be an adopter of the White Ribbon-VA, in support of the national Stand Up to Stop Harassment Now! Campaign. designated in October 1987.