VA » Health Care » Southern Oregon Rehabilitation Center & Clinics (SORCC) » Features
Southern Oregon Rehabilitation Center & Clinics (SORCC)
- COVID-19 Surge
- As Jackson county COVID numbers continue to rise, Southern Oregon Rehabilitation Center and Clinics (SORCC) already has plans in place to protect our Veterans and our employees.
- Thanksgiving and COVID-19
- Thanksgiving is fast approaching and with COVID-19 increasing in most parts of the country, millions of Americans will break with tradition this year to celebrate in ways that we hope will keep us all safe and healthy.
- History of Veterans Day
- President Gerald Rudolph Ford Jr. signed Public Law 94-97 (89 Stat. 479), which returned the annual observance of Veterans Day to its original date of November 11, beginning in 1978.
- Stress Management Resources During COVID-19
- Stress occurs when we feel a situation, event, threat, or challenge may exceed our ability or resources. Stress increases when a situation is new, unpredictable, or changes quickly.
- White Ribbon Campaign
- Southern Oregon Rehabilitation Center and Clinics is proud to be an adopter of the White Ribbon-VA, in support of the national Stand Up to Stop Harassment Now! Campaign. designated in October 1987.
- Drive Thru Flu Shot
- VA SORCC is offering easy-access flu vaccinations for eligible Veterans from October 1 through November 23. Each facility has different dates and times. You will be screened prior to coming onto facilities.
- Virtualy Expanding Veterans Access to Care
- We are dedicated to providing the safest environment for our Veterans and staff. Although the tool of bringing video to where a Veterans is located has been around for some time.
- VA SORCC is Ready for Coronavirus
- beginning Monday March 23rd VASORCC will be performing drive-through health screenings. All Veterans, employees, visitors, volunteers and contractors will be screened before entering VA SORCC
- MIA PFC Dale W. Ross Comes Home to Rest
- Ross remains will be buried alongside his mother and three brothers on September 7, 2019 at 11:00 am at Memory Gardens, 1395 Arnold Lane, Medford Oregon with full military honors.
- Cans for Veterans
- “CANS for VETS” was a creative idea that has resulted in reducing trash while at the same time, providing extra funds for Veteran’s programs at VA SORCC in White City, Oregon.