Southern Oregon Rehabilitation Center & Clinics (SORCC)
VA is providing the Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccines, as authorized by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Supply varies by facility. Get more information about COVID-19 vaccines at VA.
We are working to vaccinate as many eligible individuals as quickly as possible.
Easier access to vaccines and more people eligible
VA is adding walk-in COVID-19 vaccinations at all VA facilities and outpatient clinics that offer COVID-19 vaccines. Please check hours for vaccination clinics.
Congress has passed a law which allows us to offer COVID-19 vaccines to the following groups who are eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine:
- Spouse of a Veteran
- Caregivers of a Veteran
- Recipients of Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Department of Veterans Affairs (CHAMPVA) benefits
If you don't receive care at VA, we encourage you to pre-register online at least one hour before you go, to save time when you arrive. While at VA you will need to wear a face mask, and physical distancing measures will be in place. For more about vaccinations at VA, visit: www.va.gov/covidvaccine.
Note: Your employer, pharmacy, or local public health officials may offer you a COVID-19 vaccine. We encourage you to take the first opportunity you have to get a vaccine at the most convenient location for you.VA SORCC is currently vaccinating registered Veterans of all ages and Veterans with significant co-morbidities (as approved by a clinician). Please call the scheduling line at 541-826-2111-x4440 between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm to schedule an appointment for the COVID vaccine.
Please note: Appointment availability may vary depending on COVID vaccine supply.
If face to face is determined beneficial for you at this time. When coming to your appointment, you can expect:
On arrival you will be directed to a drive thru screening station, asked a series of screening questions and have your temperature taken. If you walk or ride your bike onto station, your temperature might be increased due to the increased temperatures outside and you might have to sit in the shade and/or drink water to lower your temperature prior to continuing on station.
- Everyone is required to wear a face covering while on campus and is requested to place the face covering over their nose and mouth as they approach the drive-up screening area and while on the VA campus. If you do not have a face covering, one will be provided for you.
- No children under 13 are allowed on campus at this time. Non-patient visitors will not be allowed in the facility unless it is an essential caregiver.
- If you need transportation assistance to your appointment and/or back to your car, call 541-826-2111 ext. 3226 ext. or ext. 3711 to make arrangements for a shuttle.
- Call 541 826-2111 or visit our website www.southernoregon.va.gov page before visiting so you’re aware of changes.
- Southern Oregon Rehabilitation Center and Clinics
- 800-809-8725 Ext. 4440
Hours of Operation
By Appointment Only