Southern Oregon Rehabilitation Center & Clinics (SORCC)
About the Southern Oregon Rehabilitation Center & Clinics (SORCC)
- White City VA SORCC: 255 residential rehabilitation beds and a Primary Care/Mental Health outpatient department.
- Meet our leadership....click here
- Klamath Falls Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) provides primary care and mental health care to over 1,800 Veterans per year. VA outreach clinics in Lakeview and Grants Pass Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- The SORCC is the administrative liaison for the Veterans Outreach Center located in Grants Pass, Oregon, and supports the Eagle Point National VA Cemetery located three miles from the White City site.
- Inpatients: 84% from VISN 20, northern-most VISN 21 and Nevada; 16% from all over the United States
- Outpatients: Southern Oregon in general. Namely Jackson, Josephine, Klamath, and Lake Counties though additional veterans receive care at White City from Siskiyou, Del Norte and other counties in Northern California. The outpatient Service Area includes well over 40,000 veterans.
- VA SORCC emphasizes rehabilitation as it provides safe residential rehabilitative care to resident inpatients and accessible primary and mental health care to our outpatients. Specialized cornerstone rehabilitation and therapeutic services include:
- A major Substance Abuse Treatment Program (SATP)
- An innovative Mindfullness Action Group (MAG)
- An extensive Psychosocial Rehabilitation and Recovery Program (PRRC)
- A specially integrated Vocational Rehabilitation ProgramMental Health Clinic offering individual and group therapies
- OEF/OIF Veterans Program
- Native American Veterans Program
- Home Based Primary Care
- Read about SORCC's Green Environmental Management System
- Former Prisoners of War (FPOW) Information
Community-Based Outpatient Clinics
In addition to our main facility in White City, we offer services in two community-based outpatient clinic in Klamath Falls and Grants Pass and rural outreach clinic in Lakeview, Oregon.
- Klamath Falls, Oregon
- Lakeview, Oregon
Our key business drivers are quality, financial integrity, patient satisfaction, and employee satisfaction.