Southern Oregon Rehabilitation Center & Clinics (SORCC)
The VA SORCC Pharmacy supports the SORCC’s mission and vision by providing timely, cost-effective and appropriate medication and services to our customers ensuring their safety and satisfaction.
Scope of Service
The Pharmacy Service provides pharmaceutical care through electronic drug orders for window pick-up or mailing from the VA Centralized Mail-Out Pharmacy (CMOP). Infirmary and selected residents receive unit dose and intravenous (IV) medication as ordered through the unit dose/IV electronic ordering system. Education to both outpatients and residents is provided on an individual and group basis. The VA’s National Formulary is used based on patient needs, effectiveness and safety. Non-formulary drugs are available through the Electronic Formulary Exception request.
The VA SORCC Pharmacy also provides:
- Consultations/Referrals/Contracts/Agreements: Department of Veterans Affairs Consolidated Mail Outpatient Pharmacy (CMOP) Hines, Illinois processes mail prescriptions for White VA SORCC, VISN 20 Emergency Fill CBOC Contract.
- Standards of Practice Publications: VHA Handbooks: Outpatient Pharmacy, Resident Pharmacy, Self Medication Program, Controlled Substance, Inspection of Controlled Substances; Joint Commission Comprehensive Accreditation Manual for Behavioral Healthcare, Ambulatory Care, and Home Care Pharmacy; CARF Employment and Community Services Standards Manual; ASHP Best Practices for Health System Pharmacy.
- Veteran Satisfaction: Survey of Healthcare Experience of Patients (SHEP), VISN 20 Emergency Fill Satisfaction Survey
Mail Out Prescription by Phone in the White City area:
- 800-809-8725 ext. 7563 (long distance)
Allow 10-15 days for delivery.
Prescriptions may also be filled online using VA's My HealtheVet program. You will need a user id and password to log in. If you do not have one, you can easily get one by creating your personal profile.
- You will need to provide your Social Security number and prescription # to use phone or online prescription service.
- If you are using the automated refill line, all refills should be ordered at least ten days prior to when the refill is due to insure prompt processing and delivery time.
Please visit My HealtheVet for information about any prescription you may be taking.
- 800-809-8725 Ext. 7563
Hours of Operation
- Mon-Fri 8:15am-Noon, 12:30pm-4:30pm